Non-pedigree shorthairs, or domestic shorthairs can show any kind of coat, but certain coat colors and patterns are more common than others.
They are sometimes found in pedigree cats too. The tabby and calico pages are the most popular here (that's my darling Coco in the thumbnail picture below).
Does this sound like your cat?* Aloof ... He doesn't seem to care about you. He just wants you around when it's time to eat!
* Aggressive ... If you try to pet her, she growls or hisses, or even tries to bite you!
* Bored ... He won't play anymore. He just lays around the house, leaving clumps of fur on the couch.
* Disgusting ... She urinates behind your chair, or in a corner you can't reach!
* Destructive ... He has shredded your favorite chair!
* Messy ... She gobbles her food like there's no tomorrow, then throws it up on the best carpet in the house - never in a room with linoleum!
* Disgusting (again) ... He left you a "present" on your pillow!
If you want to discover how to make your cat adore you and behave better, Click Here!